I do not know how to describe it correctly, but I have problem with autosynchronization since the beginning of the Android version. I just use manual one and it's OK, but since last update I notice that the autosync is working more often. So I thought it will solve my previous issue, but still when I open my database on Windows from Google drive my transactions from Android are not there.
So I see on the app that the last sync was done after I added some transaction, but on Windows version nothing changed.
Anyway I notice some new folder on my Google Drive where I see some backup files of the app, but the main database seems not to be updated until I do manual sync.